Saturday, March 13, 2010

Got out for a 6 1/2 hour hike today and found 14 antlers, not including two old ones I left behind. Unfortunately most of the antlers were white ones I missed last year. And I didn't find any matches. However, I did find a large 3-point antler and I know its match and several other nice 4-point sides should still be out there for the next trip. Daylight savings time changes tomorrow which will give me an extra hour of daylight after work also. Hopefully, I will make a trip after work this week. (Only the nicer antlers are in the pictures below)


A pleasant, cool day.


An old 4-point



A fresh-brown 5-point


The big fresh-brown 3-point


A hidden 4-point from last year



A 3-point from last year


A fresh-brown 2-point


A 3-point from last year


A 4-point from last year


Another 4-point from last year


A big fresh-brown 5-point

No comments:

Post a Comment