Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Weeks of Shed Hunting

I finally got a few antlers the past few weeks. Here's some of the highlights.
Some scenery pictures:



February 28th I found my first antler of the year.







The sunset was awesome.



Colter and his family visited us the next weekend, so Colter and I went out for a hike and found a few more. There was a lot of snow still, so we didn't have as much luck as we hoped for, but we had a lot of fun and got some much needed exercise.














Here are a few more I found over the next few days as more snow melted.






Kerri, the kids, and I then went up to Idaho and stayed with her family for the weekend. I got to go for hike on Saturday by myself and found a few antlers, however, they were all old. The one in the video was the only one I kept.



The next weekend we went to Idaho again. This time Jeramy went with me to the same area I hiked the last weekend. We ended up finding 19 antlers including my best antler yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment